Sunday, April 29, 2007

This Week's Menu

Because we now receive our CSA box on Wednesdays, I no longer find the need to buy all of our ingredients for the entire week on Sundays. I think I'm usually supposed to receive a list of the produce in the box on Friday, but I didn't this week, so this menu is based on what I have left plus items we picked up at the farmer's market today. I'm branching out this week by making more creative and personal recipes. I'll post any if they are good. This list may change as I learn what else our week has in store.

Dinner
Parsley Pasta over Arugula
Miso-rubbed Salmon with Swiss Chard and Couscous
Crepes filled with Smoked Salmon, Red Potatoes, Asparagus, topped with a White Sauce

Lunch

Velvet Vegetable Soup with Summer Squash, Gruyere and Arugula Pizzas

Breakfast

Banana Bread
Granola
Yogurt
Berries

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...